South Czech Philharmonic
South Czech Philharmonic

Concert season A

South Czech Philharmonic presents its series of subscription concerts for Season 35.

9th with Ode to Joy and Pictures at an Exhibition | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/9th-with-ode-to-joy-and-pictures-at-an-exhibition/

9th with Ode to Joy and Pictures at an Exhibition

26.9.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

18th Century Music Travelogue | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/18th-century-music-travelogue-23/

18th Century Music Travelogue

23.10.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

18th Century Music Travelogue | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/18th-century-music-travelogue-24/

18th Century Music Travelogue

24.10.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Colombia Tiple | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/kolumbijska-tiple-20/

Colombia Tiple

20.11.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Colombia Tiple | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/colombia-tiple/

Colombia Tiple

21.11.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

French Mandoline | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/french-mandoline-4/

French Mandoline

4.12.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

French Mandoline | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/french-mandoline-5/

French Mandoline

5.12.2019 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Czech Contratenor | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/czech-contratenor-15/

Czech Contratenor

15.1.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Czech Contratenor | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/czech-contratenor-16/

Czech Contratenor

16.1.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Slovak Guitar | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/slovak-guitar-5/

Slovak Guitar

5.2.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Slovak Guitar | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/slovak-guitar-6/

Slovak Guitar

6.2.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Music of the Bach dynasty | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/music-of-the-bach-dynasty/

Music of the Bach dynasty

5.3.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Symphony No. 5 | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/symphony-no-5/

Symphony No. 5

26.3.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Violins of three generations | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/violins-of-three-generations/

Violins of three generations

9.4.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Mozart and his ,,Cari Boemi´´ | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/mozart-and-his-cari-boemi/

Mozart and his ,,Cari Boemi´´

30.4.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Tomáš Kačo | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/tomas-kaco/

Tomáš Kačo

27.5.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets

Swan and Cello | http://www.jcfilharmonie.cz/en/concerts/concert-season-a/swan-and-cello/

Swan and Cello

11.6.2020 | 19:00h

South Czech Philharmonic

> Tickets


CZ EN